Users Online Now: 2,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,471,011
Pageviews Today: 2,020,157Threads Today: 498Posts Today: 8,814
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE CRAZY GOLD NUTS ARE AT IT AGAIN. IGNORE THEM IF YOU CAN.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Warning: Startling new evidence points toward an imminent financial collapse and the destruction of American wealth — income, investments, retirement, and even personal safety are now at severe risk.

Click here to view this controversial video NOW!!!!"

FECES, DUNG AND EXCREMENT! Will they ever stop? This morning I have six messages like this in my email. Somehow they think I have lots of money because of my Jewish last name so they are all hounding me to buy GOLD through them.

Never mind the fact that there is not enough gold in the entire world to back the Dollar or even the Chinese Yuan, they keep on saying that the world is going to the gold standard again.

It is not. There is no logic behind it when you consider that way over 90 percent of major transactions in the world are electronic in nature. No Gold. No coins. No paper money, just electronic transactions. That is the wave of the future. We do not need money anymore. I have not spent a dollar bill or a coin or anything like that in the past twenty years. No need to as all electronic money is momentary at the time of the transaction. Only a total fool stores electronic money in a bank. I buy stocks or bonds with my excess electronic money after my paycheck is electronically deposited into my electronic checking account.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP