Users Online Now: 1,557 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 128,745
Pageviews Today: 175,260Threads Today: 49Posts Today: 766
01:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2013 HAARP- owned by rothschilds creates NEMO/OMEN +++++YOU NEED TO REALIZE SOMETHING+++++
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Weather Channel. Which just happens to be owned by a parent company who's funding comes from the wallet of one of the richest families in the world, the Rothschild's who are known to be satanic freaks who have been taking part in freakish, widely believed rituals throughout history and openly mocking the public about it HAVE been "naming" snowstorms all this year through the Weather Channel that they own.

SATANISTS
[link to fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com]

TWC
www.weather.com

The most damaging, happening right the fuck now, nor'easter that's fucking conveniently heavily populated areas just north of where Hurricane Sandy struck HAS BEEN NAMED :o

NEMO

Backwards?

Omen

...cool story bro?

Which family also owns THE HAARP MACHINE?

-______________-

We've allowed these evils to be empowered through our own efforts and dreams. The Dark will always be there. You must choose where to keep your mind, body, and spirit. Allow negatives in your life and accept them for who/what/where/how they are, for if they choose to venture further along that path, they will not be in you reality one day, if time is something you believe in. BUT DISREGARD TIME and realize we are all energy, the pulse of the vessels we guide. If you stay true to yourself in this life, they will never take that from you... the demons, aliens, just downright horribly misguided forms of life, whatever they are.

Give in to the negative this world has to offer and push yourself away from the positives, they win. I noticed everyone's on this kick about "coming together" and "uniting through positivity" on the internet these days and i respect that and am stoked for that but for fucking real.

You may be being a positive individual living in the moment sharing information and doing whatever you're doing on the computer but WE ALL CAN REALLY SPEED THIS "GREAT CHANGE" that everyone thinks is due on this planet BY going outside and helping, caring, sharing, and enjoying this beautiful life we all share. The more you tune in to these negatives, the more distorted your reality will remain.

I know im a fckin hippocrit, ok? but seriously there's a messed up storm kicking the shit out of the northeast right now. I personally live on the NJ coastline and i know how much peace and love and positives Ive witnessed through the recovery process here from the hurricane.

I even watched the FEDS come in and financially destroy sooo many people in this area through FEMA. they gave everyone a shit loan that is impossible to pay through the efforts of all of the homeless people living in my area where NO ONE HAS MONEY AND NO JOBS, or places of employment are really able to take on extra staff/ pay requests by all of these families who have been FINANCIALLY DESTROYED BY THE FEDS.

If theres any way you could get off the pc and help those in need during these transitional moments that are with us in the here and now, and i feel like theres more and more people realizing each day, THAT WE ARE THE CHANGE!

GET OFF GLP, i respect this website in all ways dont get me wrong, but LETS FUCKING DO THIS.

Happiness and love to you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP