Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 809,665
Pageviews Today: 1,336,024Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,292
01:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOWARD STERN is one of SATANS LIEUTENANTS , listen to Howard give his TESTIMONY ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is some of HOWARD'S TESTIMONY OF MEETING SATAN IN THE ARIZONA DESERT , ON PEACH TRAIL .. Here is most of what he said , I will post the rest later , but I'll post the vidoes I got the from in just a sec.
I know Howard gets paid to shock people and that sometimes like all comedians he uses sarcasm to get laughs , but this was diffrent , there was know punch line or real ending to the story. The vibe was very strange , if your a listener of the show then you should notice what I mean , like how Jackie says hardly anything at all and says he's reading paper , would anyone else care to comment ? Was about all Jackie said.

Howard's testimony , he swore to god this was true on air

Satan, beezelbob , these are all names that you guys gave me , ROBIN - alright well what was his name ? HOWARD -  he started to spell it but it was unprounacable , like mr misisiplex ? ROBIN - so he's Polish ? HOWARD - laughingly says yeah , na no , see your gonna goof on me.
..no he's goes incubus all these names are names,  he's says I'm not a bad  person , I'm not a bad angel, an arch ANGEL he calls himself , he says were  Arch ANGELS, I'm an ARCH ANGEL ,  that movie MICHAEL that's about an ARCH ANGEL , ARK ANGEL or whatever the hell he is. The reason I'm here is because I WANT YOU TO SIT BY MY SIDE , I WANT YOU TO BE  my lieutenant, HOWARD- I go what ? He goes I want you to make this decision of your own choosing. ROBIN- and what do you get out of it ? HOWARD - yea , what do I get out of it ? What , am I gonna be in hell ? SATAN- first of all , you've never seen hell, I'll take you to see hell, if you want to see hell , I'll give  you a GLIMPSE OF The HELL then ill show you HEAVEN and you decide , DO YOU WANNA BE ON GODS SIDE OR DO YOU WANNA BE ON MY SIDE , - this is what he says to me ROBIN - and you don't think this could be a TRICK? HOWARD - absolutely , i said , i know your tricking me and once I agree to be your  lieutenant I'll be just like another one of these lost souls.

It seemed like a real hour but it was only seconds 

God visited me & Satan , God incarnate came down & talked to me.
The desert was calling to me. I was in the midst of doing nothing , I woke up from a nap and went on a walk. "while in ARIZONA" there's a trail , it's called peach trail and you just follow it down , and you can sit on any of these rocks & just be off by yourself,"the terrain" it was kinda green , cuz it had just RAINED ,it's wasn't bad , cactus ...I'm sitting on a rock and the most average looking man walked up to me, with a brown suit, he looked like an average guy "emphasies even more about how average he looks" , but his suit, which was weird because I'm sitting there thinking , why is this guy wearing a suit in the desert ?, like why is he wearing a brown suit ? Like he was in the desert mixing or something  like NIXON,,the suit was so smooth on him , he looks like a regular guy but his suit was as smooth as his skin, HIS SUIT WAS SO SMOOTH, His suit was as smooth as his skin , he was just an average guy but everything Looked like one , he looked ,more plain than "sic" , but without the beard, ROBIN- GOD LOOKS LIKE "sic" ? HOWARD - THIS WAS NOT GOD , LITTLE DID I KNOW , I THOUGHT THE GUY WAS A "Inaudible , FAG or FAN" , Im standing there sitting on the rock and he goes , ROBIN-WHERE DID HE COME FROM?HOWARD - LISTEN, DO YOU WANNA HEAR THE STORY? LISTENED TO WHAT HAPPEND , I thought he came off peach trail , but I don't know, HE WAS JUST THERE & I'm sitting on the rock and he says to me, how you doin BA BA BA BA  BA , & I start to talk to him .ROBIN- DID HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ? HOWARD - YES! & i go , are you staying hear at the resort and he goes NO, YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I SAID NO DON'T , HE SAYS OFCOURSE YOU DO , YOU'VE CALLED TO ME MANY TIMES ON THE AIR, I SAID , WHAT ARE YOU TAL..?. I FIGURE THE GUYS INSANE , I SAID WHO ARE YOU, HE GOES WELL, THE NAME YOU CALL ME I DON'T LIKE , I DONT GO BY THOSE NAMES, S WE PLAY THIS GAME FOR FIVE MINUTES SO NOW I GET ALLITTLE NERVOUS CUZ THE GUYS ALITTLE KOOKY & HE TELLS ME I'm SATAN, NOW LISTEN TO THIS , SO I SAID UM , WHAT DO YOU WANT OF ME ? BECAUSE I DIDN'T BELIEVE HE WAS SATAN, HE GOES , ROBIN- you didn't get up ad run ? HOWARD- no , because I said if I run this guys gonna beat the crap outta me, so, cuz I thought he was GOD , ROBIN- SO SATAN LOOKS LIKE A POWERFUL MAN? NO HE DIDN'T THAT WAS WEIRD  I never expected SATAN TO LOOK SO NORMAL , HE GOES WELL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO LOOK LIKE , I GO , YIU KNOW , THE HOOVES , , HE GOES , WELL I CAN LOOK LIKE THAT TOO, BUT THIS IS WHAT I REALLY LOOK LIKE , BECAUSE MAN WAS CREATED IN GODS IMAGE AND THE ANGELS WERE CREATED IN GODS IMAGE ...

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP