Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Noory Is a Dope
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Noory is a complete idiot in my opinion. He treats the listeners like we are 12. What a mamby pamby Host. He is continually interrupting the guest with whatever pops into his little mind. It may be totally off the subject. The guest is trying to complete a thought and there is Dopey chiming in with a stupid comment. He continues to talk in the middle of a guest making a point. Like he has to let everyone hear how much he knows. He is SOOOO annoying it's pathetic. I will never listen to open lines. Boy that is where he really shines with his stupidity. He also has these stupid little catch phrases that he thinks are funny, like don't touch your dial. Hey stupid it's "don't touch that dial". And he can't pronounce the word Nuclear so he says Nuc when ever he can. What an Idiot...... He thinks every listener loves him but only the dopes do I'm sure. I like the way he calls them by their own little nick name. Like when Jim calls he has to call him Jimmy or when john calls he calls him Johnny. Hey maybe they hate those names. Who does he think he is?
I have said enough for now. I have much more to lay on you but I will wait to read more before I do.
Thanks,
Matt
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP