Users Online Now: 1,566 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 106,524
Pageviews Today: 189,864Threads Today: 62Posts Today: 1,263
02:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Racial hatred driving Chris Dorner?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While many doscount any racial motivations, and as a skeptic myself, as soon as I saw this posting over at [link to www.theblaze.com]

I then realized he is sadly just another angry black man who feels screwed by anyone who denied him what he wanted, as he has said 'non-blacks' are his targets of his rage.

The LAPD had asked for the following removed from the internet to not stoke racial driven hatred as Dorners reasoning for killing others.

From the above link:

Below are portions of the redacted version of the manifesto. The entire thing is available at Gawker (content warning — strong language):

On Obama:

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

So is this the level of reparations-are-due-so-whitey-and-all-others-must-pay mentality destroying this country? This OP would think so. Get ready for more like him even if not as plastered on the news.

Thoughts? Feedback? Just reporting the facts along with opinion, not a troll.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP