Users Online Now: 1,396 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 254,997
Pageviews Today: 441,659Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 3,085
05:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I caught my future self spying on me!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I was waiting for a friend to arrive at our place. She was coming on a ferry and riding the 7 KM from the ferry to our place. About twenty minutes before she was due, it started to rain very heavily, so I decided on a whim to go pick her up.

I took my wifes car, since she has a bike rack on the back. Her car is relatively distinctive–it was at the time a brand new Green Subaru with a high end bike rack on the back that is not too common where we live in the South-West Of WA Australia. I hurried out of the house and pulled on a bright red fleece hoodie, that is very distinctive as it is a Sydney swans (afl)  hoodie with the Swans logo on the front.

As I drove down the quiet country road I saw another Subaru coming toward me, and noted it was the same colour as my wife's. As I got nearer, I noticed a man wearing a bright red top, and when I passed I looked directly into my own eyes. He was even wearing the exact same bright red Sydney Swans Hoodie! Unbelievably, it seemed that I was driving the car that passed me on the opposite of the road, going in the opposite direction. I got a good look to see that he (me?) was looking directly at me. He had the same hair, same clothes. His expression was intent, but showed no surprise. As soon as I passed the car, I looked into my rear view mirror in shock to see the same bike rack on the back–but it was empty–my friend’s bike was not on it. I pulled over immediately, feeling very shaken up, and rationalized that it could not have been me as there would have been a bike on the bike rack.

I drove on, and a few minutes later met up with my friend. By the time I reached her, the rain had stopped, and she refused the ride saying she would dry out faster if she continued to ride. I drove home, with NO bike on the rack! About eight minutes later, I went past the exact spot I believe I may have previously seen my self? This may seem nuts, but I looked for myself, actually believing I might see myself, but no, that did not happen. I have seen many visions, and seen shadow “others” lots. Most of that kind of extraordinary seeing feels like looking into another dimension, but this experience of seeing myself looked and seemed real.

My question, is this possible?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP