Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,141,337
Pageviews Today: 1,906,027Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,700
06:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE ALL FALL SHORT OF GOD'S STANDARD!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message how sad it is that many NON BELIEVERS here, cant UNDERSTAND or are too BLINDED to see that "the total destruction" of Christianity is all part of THE ELITES PLAN.

THE GOSPEL message throughout the world and preached within churches everywhere have been "watered down" to not only "TICKLE" the ears of those that attend, but also to lead many of them "astray" and "believe" in a "different gospel".

it is all "by design" and even "predicted" within the bible itself, especially concerning the state of "the church" in the last days.

i was not "brought up" in a christian home, in fact far from it. [MY] christian walk" is often times "a struggle" because "my flesh" is weak and i cave in to it and "sin".

but "my sin" will not "hold me down", because "all sin" was dealt with by JESUS CHRIST thousands of years ago before i was even born. it is that "we condemn ourselves" when we fall or "sin"!!

all "non believers" think and believe that "Christians" should or would "never sin" or "fall" once they have given their hearts to god, when in fact it is a much harder road to walk once that "commitment" has been "made" and continues to be "lived or walked"!!

THE LIFE OF A CHRISTIAN is always under "the watchful eyes" of all "non believers" and as soon as a christian falls or "sins" against "his convictions", then the fingers are pointed and "the sin" is "thrown in their face" or "broadcast" far and wide.!!

NO ONE CAN EVER "CLEAN THEMSELVES" UP, because "sin" lives "in the hearts" of all humanity, that is "why" a "Supernatural" process took place thousands of years ago upon a wooden cross.!!

"the cleaning up process" is "internal" and happens within "the hearts" of those "that open them to "the supernatural" of GOD'S SPIRIT.!!

"NO ONE' will ever stand before God and "declare" they got to heaven "through their own doings" or by having "lived" their lives on earth as "a good person" either through their charity or love of humanity and in always doing "good works"!!

yes all such "good works" done here will gain a heavenly reward" but it will not get them or gain them their place in heaven itself.!!

some "none believers' think and believe they are good people and "deserving heaven" when they do finally die, of course many do not even "believe" in such a place exists.

NO ONE will stand before God and "boast" they got to heaven by "their own merit" or by "living a sinless life" while they existed here on earth.

IS IT "the simplicity" of "salvation" is "too simple" for many to even grasp???? OR IS IT FEAR OF FAILURE that holds many many "none believers" back from "opening their heart" to God????

is the "fear" of "falling" or "sinning" that holds back some "none believers"???? YES FEAR is a powerful "tool" in the hands of A WICKED ENEMY that is for sure.

no folks CHRISTIANS DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS to all of humanities shortcomings or "sins" because they are all on "their own personal journey" and "walk with God" while their "own sins" or "weaknesses" are "left behind" or put down as "they mature" in their "walk" as a CHRISTIAN.!!!!

BEING "SAVED" or "being christian" is not about "anything" they have ever done or will "ever" do while alive on earth, but it is about "what JESUS CHRIST" has "already done" thousands of years ago. it really is "that simple"!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP