Users Online Now: 1,908 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 744,208
Pageviews Today: 989,162Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 3,995
08:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tweets From SnowStorm Nemo: Minority Neighborhoods Ignored By Snow Plows, Wealthy Streets Cleared (Boston)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Occupy Nemo‏@OccupyNemo

We're hearing rumors that Roxbury, a largely minority area, has many less plowed streets than other neighborhoods. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Tweet Copied From Twitter Verbatim^^^^^

Yellow_Hat‏@OccupyRene

Plowing this much snow in the city is hard & commendable work. I'm just curious why corridor park is plowed & my working class street isn't

Retweeted by Occupy Nemo
Yellow_Hat‏@OccupyRene

Just found out that the city isn't planning on plowing our street in #Roxbury. Same thing happen during blizzard in 70's. WTF? #bosnow #nemo

Sarah‏@SarahBTweets

Yo! #Brookline! My street still looks like this. When are the plows coming? East Milton Rd. @universalhub pic.twitter.com/LZNDn4of
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP