Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ATHIESTS THE LITTLE WINGS OF SATAN "QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR YOU"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message :110:

Not being ignorant in anyway or disrespectful to the humble and kind athiests who do get along with others. I am addressing the arrogant and hasty who make glp a stage to ridicule believers and the bible.

I need to ask a couple fair questions, How can you talk about some big bang 10 billion years ago and you don't even have damn clue about the dark ages?

Why then should anyone be subject to your fantasies about ten billion years ago? Is not that dogmatic or religious when forced on a society

Can you tell me the origin of atheism?

What key information can you give me so I can understand this big bang 10 or 4 billion years ago?

You beleive in something that cannot be proven and not seen and believers in yehshiyeh beleive in something not seen but proven through the prophecies and our prophets.

How can you judge our books and our belief and you uphold Darwin's books and theories as a doctrine and him as your God of evlolution isn't this a belief you uphold?

Any thing a man beleives in isn't that his faith? and what is faith but something hoped for that cannot be seen!

So why do you try to chastise the word of our God and his people for believing in our creator, when you uphold your DARWINISM God who you believe in? Which makes atheism a religious abomination and a cage of every foul spirit.?

dcdddd
Think about it

2nd esdras chapter 8

55 And therefore ask thou no more questions concerning the multitude of them that perish.

56 For when they had taken liberty, they despised the most High, thought scorn of his law, and forsook his ways.

57 Moreover they have trodden down his righteous,

58 And said in their heart, that there is no God; yea, and that knowing they must die

ROMANS CHAPTER 1

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Aman.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP