Users Online Now: 1,910 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,772
Pageviews Today: 1,574,992Threads Today: 533Posts Today: 11,115
05:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Want to know what you eat? Take a look at this! Note the docu at the bottom! Be aware, be wise!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***READ THROUGH THIS THREAD, IT HAS FASCINATING CONTENT*****

I have recently been looking into the mass production of food and the tricks used for profit, my findings are fucking outrageous! MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY AT THE VERY BOTTOM!!

Example 1. (google 'pepsi Senomyx')

A widely used food additive is called HEK 293 and is labeled only as 'flavor enhancer'.

When added to the foodstuffs it tricks the brain receptors into tasting salt and sugar even when it is not present, this allows manufacturers to meet sugar and salt health regulations whilst not compromising on taste and consumer satisfaction.

NOW THE SHOCK.

This food additive was produced by using human cells from the liver of aborted babies mainly shipped in from China. It is used in millions of products.

Example 2.

Pig swill in Denmark is raw human sewage, a cheap readily available source of fattening protein.

It's no wonder that Danish bacon has cornered the bacon market by being able to manufacture it so cheaply and offer it at the most competitive price.

Example 3.

Calves are fed cows blood as a milk replacement, another cheap readily available protein.

Now take a look at this!

[link to www.wtae.com]

And 15 companies that feed you wood! [link to www.thestreet.com]

I won't go any further although there are far more shocking food facts out there, but as they can be so offensive I feel it is better to raise the issue so those who are interested can discover and less strong stomached people reading this will not be offended.

Please post other facts you have in this thread, watch the 'Food Inc' docu, it is VERY good! I won't post a link here due to copyright but google it and there is a full vid on search page 2.

Anyway, here is a short vid relating to the human aborted fetus cell's.
[link to www.youtube.com]

This is about the fetus use in vaccines, a little long, but very fucking damning. [link to www.youtube.com]

NOW WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!!

[link to vimeo.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP