Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY ADAM LANZA SMASHED HIS HARD DRIVE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a theory about why Adam Lanza destroyed his computer hard drive but it's just my theory. He really wanted his ten seconds of fame but didn't know how to achieve that and he didn't really excel at anything so this made life seem very difficult in his eyes. Sure he was good with computers but not good enough to be a computer genious. He was upset about his parents divorce. His dad moved out and he HADN'T SEEN HIS BROTHER IS TWO YEARS. He MAY also have been abused but by who we don't know. He really had no-one to talk to. He just sat down in the basement playing shooter games like "GunGames DM" and "Call of Duty" all day long or he would listen to Dark music, for years. Remember he was a member of the Goth's music club.

He was upset with his mother because she wouldn't let him join the army and as far as he was concerned his life was going nowhere. Then He realises he can have his ten seconds of fame if he kills people. He makes the plans, plotting silently. every step of the crime. Because he was an anonymous wannabe he decides to upload a video on you-tube with a poster of anonymous on the screen, it's the picture of the headless guy with the question mark where his head should be and the two branches making a circle.
The video is his suicide note to the world. It's (the fifteen second video). If you go looking for it now you won't find it. The powers that be don't want you to see it but I will put a link here to a screen shot of the you-tube page.

[link to bayimg.com] SCREENSHOT ADAM

If any of these links don't work let me know.

He smashes his Hard drive to make people THINK he's a member of anonymous because he admires them and he thinks the mystery surrounding his death will make him even more famous. It did for a while but once people catch on the truth about Adam they will see he was just a very sad and troubled person, a boy in a man's body, not fully matured. Some of his statements in You-tube chat forums lead me to come to that conclusion. You will have to translate. Note, I am not 100 percent sure they are Adams comments. Here are the links.

It a little hard to read because of poor resolution but he talks about how he was mind raped and abused. Who though?

A gym teacher may have been mentioned. Remember he was home schooled but only for the last three or four years so he did attend school for a while. The video COULD have been faked but it was uploaded on Dec 13, the day before the shooting.

[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]

and some more good finds

[link to bayimg.com]

[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com]
[link to bayimg.com] screenshot
[link to bayimg.com] batman
[link to bayimg.com] Bill Cooper
[link to bayimg.com] GunGameDM
[link to bayimg.com] STEAM USER

These are important links:

Thread: A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT (Page 22)

Thread: A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT (Page 23)

Thread: A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT (Page 24)

There are all kind of theories out their but I have a right to express mine own.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP