Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 677,923
Pageviews Today: 1,173,337Threads Today: 375Posts Today: 7,632
11:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do you think about this conversation I am having on Facebook?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bishop Alex Tana Pastor I am sure that many people, and especially we at Rivers of Joy Ministries (you being one of our great pastors) will support you in whatever way they can. HOWEVER may I remind you and therefore encourage you of two things. First of all that no plan that we conceive will ever come to fulfillment UNLESS God ordained it first! And if He has ordained it them the Bible says that He will also equip it! And so the second thing is that God is our Provider NOT man! Yes friends and fami;ly can support us but the real help comes from God and hence our eyes, our focus should be not on people but on God! He will stand with you if the plan is from Him! He will provide you all that you need if you are following His comanfdds!

Friday at 1:28am · Like · 1..

Pastor Crispus Nyagah thanks Bishop Alex Tana am encouraged

Friday at 2:13am · Like..

Russ Ewert Hey check out the latest pdf from the Spirit of God. God is equipping you with the truth Pastor Crispus Nyagah [link to newjerusalemcalendar.com]

Friday at 7:56pm · Like..

Bishop Alex Tana Brother Russ with due respect what has your comment got to do with what our Pastor Crispus and I were discussing? Spamming is not a very christian let alone mature attitude!

Friday at 11:52pm · Like · 1..

Russ Ewert Pastor Crispus wants to reach millions of souls for God. I think he should have the proper calendar and holiday list to go with it. It isn't spam, just great God education. You are in England right? Remember when your country shifted from the Julian calendar back in 1752 AD to the Gregorian calendar? Calendar shifts happen. Now is the time for the New Jerusalem calendar.

Yesterday at 6:25am · Like..

Bishop Alex Tana With due respect it is not calendars that will convict people but the presence and power of God! And besides what you propose is your ideas; why don't you preach the Word of God if you are so keen to be of support instead of a nuissance?

Yesterday at 6:35am · Like..

Russ Ewert Bishop Tana you need to modernize from the 1582 AD Catholic Gregorian calendar to the more modern New Jerusalem calendar with the proper dates for the Holy Days of God on it. My ideas are the same as what the Word of God preaches. To unite the world as one, work for peace, do great things, love one another, etc

Yesterday at 7:01am · Like..

Bishop Alex Tana Brother for the last time... stop preaching YOUR IDEAS and stop being a nuissance! All the world uses the same calendar and calendars DO NOT save people! The word of God does. Now for the last time stop this non sense or I will have you expelled from this group! Enoush is enough!

Yesterday at 7:05am · Like..

Russ Ewert So you are saying to stop spreading truth, love, the knowledge of God, the Holy Days of God, the message of Jesus Christ, and how the story of Jesus flows with the Holy Days of God, and to stop working for world peace and uniting all nations into the New Jerusalem Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ on Earth?

Yesterday at 7:18am · Like..

Bishop Alex Tana Speak the Word of God NOT your crazy ideas! Get thee behind me satan!! You are an abuser sir and not a christian!!

Yesterday at 7:21am · Like..

Russ Ewert What is interesting is I was talking to a guy in Pakistan a little while ago and he liked the calendar and thought it was a great idea to unite all of the nations into it for world peace.

Yesterday at 7:25am · Like..

Amos John church lets pray for the country

5 hours ago via mobile · Like..

Russ Ewert I still think we should unite all of the nations on the New Jerusalem calendar platform for the global Church [link to newjerusalemcalendar.com]

Sun Jan 11/27/12
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP