Users Online Now: 2,036 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 800,557
Pageviews Today: 1,320,434Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 9,166
01:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bunny Meyer (YouTube personality grav3yardgirl) a psychic traveler?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There's a girl on YouTube by the name of Bunny Meyer. She calls herself graveyard girl (grav3yardgirl) because she used to go for ghost hunts in graveyards. I came across her videos randomly on YouTube back in November, I've watched ALL of her videos

Ever since I found her channel, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her and I even dream about her. I am a woman I have never had lesbian or bisexual tendencies, but I do feel attracted to her. In the dreams she is usually dressed in colonial clothes, and she even looks a little bit different. I know it is her though. In the dreams, she is usually sitting in this gazebo structure on a manor or a plantation setting, she's usually reading a book.. if not, she stands by a water fountain just near the gazebo. I always walk up to her in the dreams or sit beside her and we've never talking in the dreams

I am just wondering how a total stranger can dominate someone's mind and thoughts like this. I haven't had this happen to me with another person. I feel like I am addicted to her

I have been reading around and I have found a lot of people who claim obsession with Bunny or they say they can't stop thinking about her. Why does she have this affect on people?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP