Users Online Now: 2,271 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,153,137
Pageviews Today: 1,925,429Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,832
06:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The North Atlantic Current Is Gone. Where Is It!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In August of 2012 I started at thread about it. Based on information at the time it had broken up in portions/segments and scientists were raising the alarm saying they were watching to see if it would reorganize itself.

There has been nothing said about it since. No Data. None.

Another thing. Every year we hear about El Nino and La Nina. Nothing. Did they die a death also. They have always been used in terms of our weather forecasts but they are non existant now. I haven't heard them used for a refence for the last 4 months. What happened there...?

I warned in August to enjoy the summer that shit would not happen and to prepare for bad weather all winter because of THE NORTH ATLANTIC CURRENT being stalled and disorganized and vertually none existant at the time.

NASA put up two Satelites last summer to study Salt/Fresh water and The Currents. They must know somthing by now and yet there is NO NEW DATA.

Start screaming your heads off everybody for information.

Anything you can find come and post it here.

Luisport. Your good at this stuff. Actually incredible. Come help!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP