Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE LIKE AARON FOR THE MASTER COMES SOON
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The scriptures teaches that when messiah comes is to execute judgement and not to preach. Now is a time of truth and to be made fit for the kingdom if you get the proper teaching to restore spiritual values and proper family life in a world that has gone materially crazy.All of us believe in the return of Christ and the scriptures teaches that there will be certain signs before his return,on his return and he warns us not to be heedless.

Practically every sign he warned us off is already come to pass or being fulfilled so his return is imminent. The question is what is he going to find when he returns and will we be in his favor? The scriptures said he comes to execute judgement and judgement starting the house of God.

The scripture does not say he is coming back to preach or give the sermon on the mount with a little lamb on his neck and a hippie hair cut.

Just like in the days Of Moses when he went away to the mountain and came back , he first snatched his preacher his representative AAron amd asked him " What were you doing while I was gone? look at the condition of my flock! Arron why did you set up a false God? Did you not expect me to come back?

So it is today we who teach the word be cautious in not placing stumbling blocks, this is a a dangerous position to be a teacher or preacher, because handling the word of God is nothing to be played with.

Preaching Christ is serious because how we handle the word of God can prepare people for an eternal death or eternal life. Becareful and walk in truth and not opinions and traditions of men, why you talking about revival? if you we were what we suppose to be then we will not need revival because Yehshiyeh {Jesus} is the constant revivor.Everybody in the world say they love Jesus but if you love him you will do as he directs.If you love him you will die that he lives in you.

In my conclusion I ask " how can you say you love Jesus who you can't see and hate a brother whom you see? and one who teaches you about your heavenly father"?
tyyee
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP