Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Being stalked
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few months ago I met this person through a friend and he seemed like a nice genuine person until I got to know him better and we went out a few times for drinks but then he claimed his undying love and even wanted to move in together (shit we just went for a few drinks wtf??) we didnt kiss or even hold hands it was purely going out as friends. Now I am being stalked and I am worried he will do something malicious for attention if I report it to the police.

I tried ignoring texts, arguing, being nasty back, being nice but nothing worked and it gets more and more bizarre from pretending that he's someone who found his phone, to being kidnapped, burgled, dying in the street, jumping from a bridge (Hi I just jumped off a bridge and broke my leg turned into I thought it was broken that's why I am not hurt ) to being beaten etc etc etc. All lies in response to me ignoring him.

In the end I exposed his lies with evidence (I found out he lied so much I don't know if he ever told the truth) and then it was more weird txts about cursing me and the rest and the bizarre thing is the fucking number 3 was always appearing when he was around in many forms. It was creepy and I never understood it.

Thing is he seems to be in obsessed in having the upper hand like he needs to be the one who breaks the contact/ has the last word but then he will write being all nice so I ignore it and it still doesn't help so I wrote back saying how devastated I am because he doesn't love me anymore (he said he is withdrawing his love as I am not special enough and that I am worthless and a liar, abusive blah blah... don't ask it really does make no sense)so I thought instead of ignoring or being nasty back I pretended that I was totally heart broken and had been hiding the hurt and so wrong about doubting him and now he's ignoring me for about 6 hours, this is good going so far from experience as I used to receive txts constantly throughout the day. I really hope he's gone for good and somehow I hope if he thinks I am devastated at the loss of our friendship/relationship in his head that will be enough for him to leave me alone?

Has anyone every met anyone like this? What the hell is wrong with them and what's with the creepy number 3 thing?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP