Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Garabandal Events Imminent?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The primary seer (Conchita) said that the Miracle will coincide with a rare church event (I would say that a pope resigning is a very rare church event).

Conchita said that the Warning and the Miracle would be within one year of each other. They could be a few days apart but no longer than one year apart.

Although Conchita is not allowed to give the exact date of the Miracle to the public (the Vatican was given the date in private) she was allowed to say that the Miracle will be on a Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on a feast-day of a martyred Saint for the Eucharist (not a feast-day of Our Lady or Our Lord). The Miracle will happen in the either March, April or May between the eighth and sixteenth of the month. It will be seen by looking up over the area of the Pines and will be visible from all the surrounding mountainside which will serve as a natural amphitheater. The sick will be cured, the unbelievers will be converted. Conchita knows the nature of the great miracle as well as the exact date and she will announce the date eight days before it happens. The means of communicating the date to the world will be a miracle in itself. It will be able to be filmed, photographed and televised. Following this Miracle, a Permanent Sign will remain at Garabandal in memory of the Miracle as visible proof of our Blessed Mother's love for all humanity. It will be a "thing" never before seen upon the earth. It can be photographed but not touched.

Conchita wrote:

"What I remember now is that the Virgin told me that before the Miracle God will be sending us a Warning so as to purify us or prepare us to see the Miracle and in this way we may draw enough grace to change our lives toward God. She told me what the Warning will consist of but not the date. I am not able to say what it consists of but I am able to say what it will be like, more or less. It is a phenomenon which will be seen and felt in all the world and everywhere; I have always given as an example that of two stars that collide. This phenomenon will not cause physical damage, but it will horrify us because at that very moment we will see our souls and the harm we have done. It will be as though we were in agony but we will not die by its effects but perhaps we will die of fright or shock to see ourselves. May the Virgin forgive me if I do not explain it the way it is, but I am trying to tell you ... after knowing what the Warning will be like that day.

...The warning comes directly from God and will be visible to the whole world and from any place where anyone many happen to be. It will be like the revelation of our sins and it will be seen and felt by everyone, believer and unbeliever alike irrespective of whatever religion he may belong to. It will be seen and felt in all parts of the world and by every person."

...To me, it's like two stars... that crash and make a lot of noise and a lot of light but they don't fall... It's something that's not going to hurt us but we're going to see it. In that moment, we're going to see our conscience. You're going to see everything wrong that you're doing.

Another Garabandal seer, Mari-Loli (the only seer to know the year of the Warning and took it to her grave in 2009) answering questions on the Warning:

Q. You have said that you know the year of the Warning. Can you tell us if it will occur in the next few years or is still distant in the future?

A. No. I can't say anything.

Q. Did the Blessed Mother tell you not to speak about the Warning?

A. No, she didn't, but, because the Warning and the Miracle are within the same year, I feel it inside not to say anything.

Q. How do you know the Warning and the Miracle are within the same year?
A. During an apparition — I don't remember just when—the Blessed Virgin told me.

Q. Reportedly, you have said that when the Warning occurs everything will stand still, even planes in the sky. Is this true?

A. Yes, but just for a few moments.

Q. You mean that everything will stop at a given moment and at that moment the Warning will occur?

A. Yes.

Q. When was this information revealed to you?

A. During an apparition the Blessed Virgin told me all this.

Q. Do you know how long the Warning will last?

A. Just a few minutes.

Finally, Garabandal seer Jacinta was told by Our Blessed Mother "that the warning would come when conditions were at their worst." The date was not revealed to the visionaries, however Mari-Loli did know the year; and she said that The Miracle will happen no more than one year following The Warning.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP