Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 860,593
Pageviews Today: 1,167,887Threads Today: 323Posts Today: 5,137
09:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Swarm of East Coast Blizzards is coming very soon… (Confirmed) Washington DC to Boston Prepare now!!!!!!!!! ( Breaking!!! 2/14/2013, 3:08pm)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello everyone as of today at 9am eastern time I saw the latest update from the National weather service regarding the potential blizzard of February 16th into the 17th and the rest of February. The NAO (North Atlantic oscillation) is once again forecasted to go negative meaning the threat for more blizzards up the eastern seaboard is on the table.

The NAO Actually goes all the way to negative one which would go in agreement with winter being bad throughout the rest of February into early march for the east-coast.

Now about the potential Blizzard on February 16th – 17th for the east coast, the following places that should be aware now more than ever is Washington D.C, Maryland, Delaware, (New Jersey North and south)(North and Southeastern Pennsylvania) New York City, Long Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, including Boston, Vermont, Maine, and southeastern Canada.

The storm appears to be taking a track for the worst, if this storm does indeed come closer to the coast 7 inches of snow or more is in the forecast. It is starting to look more and more likely now, even mainstream is catching on to it. I will do my best to keep you all up to date on this developing story.

Here are the links on this

The place that is in the worst zone for now is once again Massachusetts, Vermont and Southeastern Canada

[link to www.accuweather.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP