Users Online Now: 2,357 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,288,579
Pageviews Today: 2,151,251Threads Today: 865Posts Today: 15,332
08:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Peter Turkson - "Peter of Rome" - His coat of arms and what the symbols mean
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off when I heard the announcement yesterday my mind went straight to the Pope Prophecy. I started digging into the candidates, looking for peters of course, and found two. One is Odilo Pedro Scherer, with Pedro equaling Peter and Peter Turkson. The next step was to check their coat of arms and I was a little antsy when I saw Peter Turkson's. With all of the buzz surrounding this prophecy and this possibly being the False Prophet to usher in the Anti Christ lets dissect his coat of arms. Just think if he is selected and takes the Papal name of Romanus...

His coat of arms: [link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The easiest three to figure out were the top left, bottom right and the motto on the bottom.

Alpha and Omega: (Top Left) I am the beginning and the end. In the book of revelation 22:13, Christ refers himself as the Alpha and the Omega, that is the first and the last.

Blue Ave Maria: (Bottom Right) Hail Mary. Also means Auspice Maria, a monogram of the Virgin Mary. Auspice Maria is Latin for “Under the protection of Mary” This could be seen as idolization of Mary of Jesus.

Vivere Christus Est: To live is Christ. Another reference to Jesus.

If anyone wants to go to the full bible verse read Philipians 1. This verse is specifically Philipians 1:21 but the rest is important.

Ill come back and do the other 3 symbols when I find more information on them. If anyone else has an information on the meanings behind the other three symbols please feel free to comment.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP