Users Online Now: 1,469 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 365,704
Pageviews Today: 574,288Threads Today: 216Posts Today: 3,516
06:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This thread WILL help a few of you, GLP gives to me so it's only right I give something back.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Back problems, joint problems?

This is a medical fix so I expect many of you to scream "run to the hills" but trust me here, it has been used for years in competition horses but has only recently been licensed for human treatment, although a miracle cure for most, as it is so new in human treatment many health professionals are unaware of it, and it is kept quiet (medicare/medicaid) as it's cheaper to recommend rest lol.

Lower back pain is my story, it rendered me practically useless, and I was a professional sportsman, thank goodness I was told about this, it gave me my life back.

Prolotherapy is a treatment where a sclerostin is injected into the supporting ligaments of the problematic area to strengthen connective tissue.

Ok, I am a layman when it comes to this stuff so let me try to explain it in simplistic terms.

The majority of most joint and lower back problems is a lack of stability of the joint, ie, that joint moving around too much thus bumping into things it shouldn't and wear and tear on that joint due to excessive movement.

This excessive movement is because the ligaments and tendons supporting these joints have become stretched and damaged.

The sclerostin injected into these tendons and ligaments repairs the tissues and creates healthy cells, here is the wiki stuff.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Ok, now the boring shit is done here is my experience, please don't fail to look into this if you have these issues, I will keep it simple.

I was a professional horseman, due to injuries over the years (I am only 34 btw) I was a little fucked, simple things like washing my feet in the shower and putting socks on was a major pain in the arse, every now and again my back would GO, in 2008 I was at the golf range and it went again, I was so pissed off (although watching a great deal of the election build up) as the NHS answer was give up work and make a lifestyle change lol, idiots.

Anyway, I went online and found a private consultant, my life changed that day.

Anyway here it is, as some of you know, I ride stunt horses for the filming industry, I went from being practically useless in 2008, then had treatment which was 1 day of treatment consisting of a few jabs for 4 weeks, that's one day a week for 4 weeks.

It cost about £1,200 sterling.

In 2009 I rode the stunt horses for Ridley's 'Robin Hood' then Spielbergs 'War Horse' then Scorsese's 'Hugo Caberet'....... 'Jack the Giant Slayer'......'47 Ronin'.....'Snow White and the Huntsman'.....'Great Expectations'.....'Parades End'..... And a few I forget.

My point is this, they do not want you to know this treatment is out there, and it is a miracle cure, they do not want you to know for many reasons, I won't go into that now, but I liken it to eugenics, a very good friend of mine mentioned this treatment to me, a friend many of you would like to see burning on a stake lol, the truth is, there is them and us, and I know many of you class me as 'them', but I just wanted to throw this out there as so many people suffer unnecessary pain and depression as a result.

Speak to your health professionals and demand prolotherapy.

Lol, of all the shit I have posted over the last 12 years or so, I think this may well be the most important lol.

If you have lower back or knee/shoulder problems then ffs trust me and demand. I am now a professional horseman again and about to hit the circuit once again lol!

Bump it, pin it, do what you will with it, but this is the SECOND most important thread I have ever posted!

Signing out, phew!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP