Users Online Now: 1,610 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 406,606
Pageviews Today: 638,408Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 3,923
07:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject See date of prophecy ~ Pope Benedict XVI will be ousted from the Holy See in Rome
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus' message, given a year ago to the day of the Holy Father's resignation.

+ + +

My poor Holy vicar, Pope Benedict XVI, will be ousted from the Holy See in Rome

message to Maria of Divine Mercy (Ireland)

Saturday, February 11th, 2012
@ 11:30 am

My dearly beloved daughter, the wars are escalating everywhere and very soon the Hand of My Father will intervene to bring this evil to a halt.

Fear not, for the plans to save humanity are completed and it will not be long now for My Great Mercy, which will be given to each of you.

Never fear the works of the anti-christ, when you, dear children, have the power within you to weaken his grasp on the world, through your prayers.

Other world leaders will be killed soon, and My poor Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict XVI, will be ousted from the Holy See in Rome.

Last year, my daughter, I told you of the plot, within the corridors of the Vatican.

A plan to destroy My Holy Vicar was devised in secret on the l7th March, 2011, and this will come to fruition, for it has been foretold.

Spread My Holy Word to every corner of the world, now, and arrange for the printed versions of My Messages to be spread to as many countries, as possible.

You are being guided, so you must do what is best. Ask Me in prayer to send you help, and it will be done.

Your Jesus

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP