Users Online Now: 1,794 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 770,396
Pageviews Today: 1,316,400Threads Today: 504Posts Today: 9,335
02:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook - Whose door was Adam Lanza knocking on?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I posted this in response to another person's questions, but I think it got lost and I think it is important enough to repeat. Unless someone has already posted this, but I don't remember reading it.
Just had a thought about Adam Lanza pounding on a door saying "let me in". Perhaps Adam Lanza did not have any weapons at all. Maybe he was trying to get help from someone at the school. Perhaps he was one of the people in the black car parked out front with all the doors open and was forced into the school with whoever was with him. They did the shooting, including shooting him at some point. That would explain why the school nurse said she saw the shooter and his mother was a kindergarten teacher there - it wasn't Adam that she saw!
And to add to that idea, they could have shot his mother, smashed his computer and kidnapped him and made him go to the school with them. There had to be more than just him there. Why were all the doors on the car open when the one Mom arrived at the door? Who was the other lady that was at the door with her looking in trying to figure out what was going on?
Stupid gag order. So it will be the end of March before we hear any kind of report, true or fabricated right?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP