Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 683,967
Pageviews Today: 1,185,606Threads Today: 380Posts Today: 7,757
12:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Munzo Dream Company - Are they advertising in dreams?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP, I have made this thread over a peculiar topic. A company is selling advertisements in dreams, and is most likely not the only company offering this service. I asked an accomplished lucid dreamer friend of mine and he said the name "Munzo" always came to him when he asked who was sending these advertisements.

In these dreams of mine I had a dream of a wake up pill. They were showing me a guy who was struggling to get out of bed in the morning and a narrator was saying "Do you wish you could get out of bed when you need to? Well try wake up on time", the dream then showed me some pills that would give energy in the morning.

I googled the name munzo and I found this site:
[link to www.munzo.fi]

My friend googled it and found bikes from his advertisement dreams: [link to www.youtube.com]

Also here is some wake up pills with the same name as the ones in my dream: [link to www.wakeupontime.com]

All of this is pretty out of the ordinary as far as threads on GLP go, but I have a feeling you guys might be able to help me out with this. I tried 4chan and there were some people who talked about "product placement" in their dreams. Mostly however it was just full of haters.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP