Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject wife smashed my 50inch plasma
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message had a little argument with the missus yesterday, she ended up putting a cup through the screen of my beloved 50 inch plasma tv. totally totalled it.

we kissed and madeup by the evening and then went out and came back and went straight to bed. so today has been totally tv free. and all i can say is wow. sometimes they say that blessings can come disguised, and right now i am feeling like the tv getting smashed up was actually a good thing. the kids didnt to go school today either because of snow, and they have spent all day colouring, writing stories, i even set them up with some sums to do, which they completed with vigour.

i cannot help but think that had the tv been there, they probably would have spent the day watching childrens tv as they do when they are home at weekends. but no, we actually engaged a lot more as a family for the first time in a long time.

i certainly did not realise until now the control that the box in your room exerts over every one in your household. it is like it puts you in to it's trance without you even realising it and keeps you there to the detriment of those around you. much like the dreaded mobile phone, but whereas the phone targets the individual, the tv numbs the whole family.

well i am certainly considering now if i even want a tv anymore. if i were to get one again, i would certainly look into rationing it's use.

thankyou. that is all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP