Users Online Now: 1,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 90,633
Pageviews Today: 167,172Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,219
02:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vol. Fire Dept. - infiltrated by feds.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are no links, videos, or anything else to confirm
what I am saying. Just my word.

I am a volunteer firefighter in a very rural area in the
middle of the U.S.
Tonight at our training/meeting...we had an individual
come and give us a speech. He was a DHS/FEMA liason for the area.
As soon as he began to speak, I knew exactly what he was going to say.
All the typical stuff...we are here to help....we will do our best to provide you with more money, resources, ect.
Our dept. will now be getting biometric badges for all members...badges with personal AND medical history.
I asked only one question....
Will this information be sent to a federal database?
He immidiately said yes...then stumbled on his words and said no...then went on to explain how it works, and then at the end of answering my question...he said...yes...it will be in a federal database.
He went on to tell us how we can get "free" trianing, with free travel, and room and board...and even free beer.
And of course all the sheeple at my dept. ate this garbage up.
The majority of the members of my fire dept. are over the age of 60. Veterans, people who lived in cities, former CIA folks, hillbillies...all kinds of folks.
And yet...they just ate this trash up.
They actually believed they would get a "free lunch".
I was litteraly getting an elevated heart rate, and sick to my stomach witnessing this.
I was holding back tears...it makes me so EFFING sad to watch this kind of thing happen.
After the meeting ...I did speak with my chief....who knows my views...and explained to him what happens when the fed steps in to "help". As always...it fell on deaf ears.
So once again....I was shown that no matter what happens, the Amerikan sheeple will take/put up with anything.
Just dangle a little cheese in their face, and they are yours for the raping.

I try very hard to think positive, and pray for some type of peaceful solution to this nightmare...
but sometimes you gotta face reality.
We are fucked.
Have a great day.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP