Users Online Now: 2,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 875,612
Pageviews Today: 1,455,503Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 10,346
02:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG I had a very vivid dream about a 9.0 Mag Quake last night!! Can anybody help interpret??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OMG guys, last night I had a most surreal dream about an earthquake. In that dream, I was shown a map of the world, and it was then zoomed in towards Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, and there was a huge circle indicated there located near the Suez Canal, coupled with a number shown, "9.0". Then it was made clear to me that a Mag 9 quake just strike somewhere there in my dream when an old-looking man floating in the sky above wearing a grey robe told me that. I asked him when would this earthquake happen and he replied, "That is not something you should know about". He then told me he understood that I have lots of questions and doubts about the impending big changes about to happen on Earth, and feels sorry for my pain of not being able to know exactly when on what dates that those events would happen, since he knows how hungry I am for such information, but the old man told me that "You have to wait just like most other Earth people else and at this moment I can not reveal to you dates on when such events would happen, that's just the way it is"." He then disappeared, like as if he teleported away.

Now, I was quite surprised that my dream showed me that, since there are no major fault lines or tectonic plate boundaries anywhere near the Sinai Peninsula, right? hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP