Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PASSOVER 2013 IS ALMOST HERE: HERE IS A LITTLE HISTORY AND THE "HOW TO"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE JEWISH PASSOVER IS ALMOST HERE IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOUR SELVES WITH ITS MEANING . I SAY JEWISH FRO ONE REASON AND THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE TIME OF YEAR THAT THEY CELEBRATE IT. THE REAL ENOCH CALENDAR AS ORDAINED BY THE HEAVENLY FATHER IS WHAT WE USE.

@@ALL IN ALL YOU WILL BE BLESSED FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FEAST DAY@@

For the christian brothers and sisters and young believers who are interested in observing the feast I have put up a little info to help out in how to prepare.

This is the holy day we are commanded by the father to observe not easter.Here is a link to learn more of passover "step by step" as related to the bible:
[link to www.bibleprophesy.org]

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO I CAN FIND AS A REMINDER BUT GRAB THE MESSAGE

love you all peace

The history of Pesach [Passover] is that when the children of Israel was about to leave egypt the Father commanded moses to have all the people put the blood of an un blemished lamb on their door posts.

YY6UUU

The angel of death was sent out as a curse to the egyptians for their wickedness,the angel of death passed over Egypt killing every first born of those who were not covered by the blood. Sounds familiar?
opopop

The Hebrews passed over from slavery to freedom when they left Egypt.

WWSDWjkjkjj

The fulfillment of this Moadim is that the Lamb's blood, Yehshiyeh's, our Moshiach, allows us to be passed over for judgment. Yehshiyeh's sacrifice enables ut to pass over from slavery to sin INTO freedom FROM sin.

EXODUS

We observe this Moaim by praising the most High EH'YEH AHSER EH;YEH for the Lamb's blood that enables us to pass over from spiritual death, to eternal spiritual life.

ERTGGHHH

History mixed with application: The four cups of the Seder mirror our betrothal with our King....We are preparing to be His Bride.

HJJJKK

Matthew Chapter 26

19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.

20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?

23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

llikklp
*THE MARRIAGE FEAST IS NEAR TO COME REJOICE MY BROTHERS ISRAEL AND THE STRANGERS WHO HAVE LOVED THE FATHER AND ATTACHED THEMSELVES ALSO TO THE TREE.WE ARE ALL ONE HAPPY BRIDE*
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP