Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a very prophetic dream about God's Church
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I dream there alot of people gather together in like a square sitting outside and we were al talking, they were church people. I ask them that we must get together to reach out to go spread the message of the coming of the Lord but they were not interested.
There was a seaside near and Iooked at the water but the seawater was so dirty and I thought wow I never saw the sea this dirty. I walk back and on my way near the place there were fruit trees, but they all got like a disease they all die from the top and their branches are dry their leaves is hanging and most of it is dead. I walked back I went in this hall and all of a sudden I saw visions of faces infront of me, I hear the Lord spoke to me and tell me to pray for them because they are his lost sheep and I start praying and another face appear, and then the faces appear so fast and there were so many of them. And I felt Lord I can't handle all this and I just weep because there were just to much. I wakeup
1. unwiiling Church to spread Jesus message
2.dirty seawater - dirty world/ Church
3. sickfruit trees- people bare no fruit and the hopeless state of their lives
4 visions of faces: There are to little havesters.

Saints of God what are you busy with, ,Jesus told a woman that its time to preparer yourself to leave all that we own behind.
Start working for God and bring His haverst in.

Matt 22 God said the weddingfeast are ready but the people invited are not worthy of the honour.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP