Users Online Now: 1,936 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 750,556
Pageviews Today: 1,316,120Threads Today: 428Posts Today: 8,919
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Qrazy Shirts Real Illuminati Shirts! OMG Remember PCCTS Nuke website?! WTF?!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just found this weird website that seems to be connected to the pccts knights templar story connecting them to the real illuminati.

The website of the Qrazy Shirt company (just look at the logo!!) can be found here:

[link to www.qrazyshirts.nl]

At the top you can see the categories, and at the top there is one saying REAL ILLUMINATI shirts, the link goes here:

[link to qrazyshirts.nl]

Look at these shirts, this is very weird!

And yes there is a connection to the illuminati / pccts / knights templar story, just look at this:

People,

PLEASE READ THIS:

There are lots of new threads on GLP about this so called: NOBODY

And if we would all focus and do some simple research, we would all be able to find out that this NOBODY was here on GLP in 2010 and 2011. This so called NOBODY came back in 2012.

This NOBODY person even some how made clear that this person was "The Special One".

Let me take you back in time to refresh all your memories.

Below some links to threads here on GLP where the NOBODY will get a face:

Thread: Paging ------- "baphomet" of P.C.C.T.S I know your are here on GLP

Thread: SPECIAL PCCTS ATTACK ZONES

Thread: Pay attention: Very Strange site!!!! include USA MAP of CHAOS

Thread: IMPORTANT! help solve the mystery of pccts.com. is there a plan to nuke the usa?

Thread: They plan to nuke us. USA Plan Chaos 11-218-49 3D Map

Thread: *** PLEASE READ*** I dont see this posted, apparently this is the norway dudes site? Plans to Nuke the US??

Thread: ~~~WTF is THIS!?!?!?!!?!?! -- Illuminati related??? ~~~

Thread: BAPHMOT THE LEEADER OF THE REAL ILLUMINATI WEBSITE SPEAKS ON NORAWAY MASSACRE

Thread: Pole Shift Confirmed 6/3/11 by Illuminati website!?!? MASSIVE DOOM FOR U.S.

Thread: WEIRD ILLUMINATI WEBSITE COUNTING DOWN TO 2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES. (Page 11)

Thread: THE ILLIMINATI VTICAN SITE NORWAY MASON - THEY KNOW WE SEEN THEIR SITES AND ARE ANGRY

Thread: 911 Was predicted on a Supertramp Album Cover!! What will happen next? Please help me search!!??

Thread: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici- The Real Illuminati ~ WEBSITE IS NOW AN ATTACK PAGE?!

And there are so many more threads here on GLP about these REAL ILLUMINATI people and this BAPHOMET person. He even had a radio show in Dutch on Radio Veronica!

[link to www.quofataferunt.com]

But there is so much more. This BAPHOMET is THE NOBODY, he even gave that away somewhere here on GLP by saying it about a year ago in some discussion with APOLLO ILLUMINIST.

Soon after that the thread got deleted.

DO NOT STOP READING PLEASE CONTINUE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHO THIS NOBODY (BAPHOMET) IS!!

Also read this please:

Again, please do some research, this is all connected to Mr. Baphomet (QFF REAL Illuminati member), look here:

Thread: Paging ------- "baphomet" of P.C.C.T.S I know your are here on GLP

Also dive into this:

Thread: SPECIAL PCCTS ATTACK ZONES

Or into this if you like:

Thread: IMPORTANT! help solve the mystery of pccts.com. is there a plan to nuke the usa?

Or maybe just watch these:

Or this one:

Or maybe even this one:

Still not enough to be convinced?

The PCCTS website was even in the manuscript of this sick idiot that killed the people in Norway (Anders Breivik)...

Take a look:

[link to www.quofataferunt.com]

Please put some time in your research. I am not shitting you people, this Baphomet was repeatedly pointed out as "he, the son of gods"... Funny thing is, he is from a bloodline of kings that lived a very very very long time back in history, and they were the rulers of Scandinavia, Germany, England (Vikings)...

I am not bullshitting you, this was all over a lot of websites not so long ago. The stories have been going around for longer on German and Dutch web forums.

And this goes on and on and on. Please spread this information and let's keep this thread alive! Please PIN!! I will keep posting more information that can confirm that BAPHOMET = THE NOBODY and that Quo Fata Ferunt ( [link to www.quofataferunt.com)] (Yes the same people from the Illuminati Member Cards!!) is the REAL ILLUMINATI (The REAL ILLUMINATI is not a bad thing, watch the video's on their Youtube channel as well to see for yourself!)

THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Thanks in advance!

Peace!

And the connection is this QuoFataFerunt.com Real Illuminati website, because they have a banner that goes to this Qrazy Shirts Company website.

wtf

They even share the same logo, the all seeying eye!!

bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP