Users Online Now: 1,237 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 191,156
Pageviews Today: 317,442Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,513
06:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Intersting Article Discussing Dorner Being Pushed Back Inside to Burn, and Their Authority to do so...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to willyloman.wordpress.com]

Posting a bit, but plz go check out full for yourselves.

UPDATE: Watch the San Bernardino sheriff’s press conference. “uncomfortable” is an understatement. The deputy asked to answer the questions about Dorner being across the street from their headquarters makes it clear that he was there from Thursday, the start of the investigation in Big Bear. In other words, he seems to have moved into that location around the same time the investigation moved to Big Bear.
UPDATE: While the cabin was burning and they were “pushing” the suspect back inside to burn, the president was defending the use of drones and other “capabilities” in his extra-judicial assassination program, claiming the authority (based on secret letters) to continue to kill those deemed hostile to our “national interests” anywhere in the world at anytime… including San Bernardino California according to the NDAA 2012.
“Where necessary, through a range of capabilities, we will continue to take direct action against those terrorists who pose the gravest threat to Americans,” President Obama, State of the Union Address, about the same time Dorner (or someone fitting his general description) was being burned to death by cops
UPDATE: Cops “Found” Dorner’s Wallet Three Times in Three Different Cities?
UPDATE: Official Chris Dorner Story Taking Shape
————–
“F***ing burn this motherf****r!”
“Burn it down” “Burn him out,”
“We’re gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn … Like we talked about.” police audio recording
“Seven burners deployed and we have a fire.”"Copy. Seven burners deployed and we have a fire.” Huffington Post
As bad as all that sounds, there is a another slightly interesting and more troubling development:
“… the suspect tried to escape out the back and was pushed back inside…”
According to Brian Todd of CNN reporting on a statement from Chief Kirk Ellington of the U.S. Marshal Service, the suspect in the cabin that was torched by the cops in San Bernardino, attempted to exit the burning building via the back door and was “pushed” back inside

Our Brian Todd is hearing new information about exactly the sequence of events.
Brian, what have you learned?
BRIAN TODD, CNN CORRESPONDENT (via phone): Anderson, I just spoke with Chief Kirk Ellington of the U.S. Marshal Service. He’s a district chief out in California. He just told me that at one point during the standoff, the suspect tried to escape. He said he tried to escape out the back. I’m not sure exactly where the back is in relation to where — you know, some of the pictures that we were seeing, but he said he tried to escape at the back and was pushed back inside.
Not clear how he was pushed back inside. I asked him when that occurred during the sequence, and he said about the time when the fire started. He also — I asked him about any weapons that he had, what kind of weapons. They’re not sure what kind of weapons that he had in there. It was his understanding at that time when I just spoke to him that there were no hostages in there. But again that’s — that was his understanding

:Notimefor6:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP