Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject shtf book ideas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok so i wrote the first part of a book, futuristic-fiction, that lays out how the future of our world may be. its set in vermont.

Recently, i had thought about it and realized that it needs a lot of work as far as detail goes. What im looking for here are some thoughts on what would happen if shit hit the fan, not just here, but worldwide.

Basically i need ideas on what would happen if things progressively got worse around the world. Austerity measures, financial collapse, martial law...the whole nine yards.

if the austerity implemented on europe stayed in place/worsened, what would that region go through? how would that affect the US? How would america's military/government respond to financial collapse/how would they ensure that it happened here? What measures would they take to build up to a total police state?

im not biased...what ever ideas you guys could come up with will help...and thank you verrrrrrrrryyyy much!

P.S. and yeah, if i write a "best seller", ill be sure to include you as my influences and help...if you can help me:)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP