Users Online Now: 961 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 153,329
Pageviews Today: 256,714Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 2,138
04:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I never consented to any of this...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never consented to any of this...I was simply born into this world...It's all an illusion...It's all a FICTION right? EVERYTHING in this world revolves around this fiction we call money right? These guys got together and printed this green stuff we call money right? It has absolutely no value yet everyone slaves away for this worthless paper that these guys printed. This worthless paper pervades all aspects of this world and everybody whores themselves for it.

Not only that but the land I was born on is controlled by fictions...the laws...the corporation the USA...the corporations called States...Everything is a fiction because I never agreed to any of it. I never consented to the system. I never signed a contract WITH FULL DISCLOSURE meaning the terms and conditions were never presented to me...meaning I never agreed to any of it...I never consented...I never agreed to the funny money, the laws, the fictional government (corporation)..

So I was supposedly born into a fiction and I'm supposed to go along with this fiction which basically entails everything and for what?

Everything in this world is a fiction. All attachments also...sex, love, career, politics, religion, body..all candies sold to us by the candyman...and we buy it hook line and sinker..

And then there is the fiction of DOOM or DATES which never come to fruition and we buy that also..

Oh yeah and let's not forget the fiction of beLIEfs which NEVER complete or finalize. All beLIEfs are LIES...just more fiction...

So what now?

Even masturbation is no fun anymore....A hole with hair and two headlights and a stick with hair that goes in the hole with hair and what comes out is this funny stuff that looks like glue and smells like fish and that's supposed to get me excited?

And then we have this love thing. So fake like everything else in this world. I love you and miss you but then suddenly when I'm down and out in Beverly Hills everyone disappears..suddenly supposed family and supposed friends..all because I don't have this fictional green paper that the old men printed up and everyone goes along whoring themselves for the stuff...

And from day ONE we are programmed and downloaded with LIES about history, the medical system, what this world is about blah blah blah.

I'm so sick and tired of this world. The mind control and manipulation and the control revolving around this paper money and laws that I never agreed to in the first place.

The only thing of value in this world is my companion who I share my life with and that's pretty much it..

Oh yeah and let's not forget about the food now which I mostly find disgusting to eat with all the poisons in it...I mean basically every food out there is poison and makes me want to vomit...and the ones I can swallow ...well you need alot of the funny green paper those men printed up...

Nature is fine and dandy for me...big trees and mountains..I really love that stuff..but the rest doesn't interest me...

Do they think we are stupid? I can see everything that's being done...The mind control and programming I can see through it all...I can see how we've been put in water like frogs and how they've turned it onto boil. I can see through all the programming...all the bullshit..They must think we're all stupid or something....I know why they wanted women out of the home...so they could get at children's minds at a young age...I can see the whole agenda...and this gun bullshit...geeze it's so obvious the agenda there...

This world is so predictable and boring now..like some bad "B movie" ..

Everybody is stuck in a hypnotic trance like "Borg Hive Mind" controlled by some force and I'm watching them and it's just strange how they're all manipulated and controlled like Pavlovian dogs...kept on a leash by the fiction we all call money...WTF?

Even the words and symbols and numerology keeps people in a trance just like we SPELL words as in cast a spell...

I must have arrived at some place where I have expanded so much that I'm TRANCE ENDING all the illusions or fictions in this world...but I look around me and still see that everyone around me is EN-TRANCE-D...

And let's stop pretending with have free will when we are all so controlled and manipulated...

Why am I so different?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP