Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject W.t.f. Part Deux
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so, two weeks ago I started a thread entitled "W.t.f." that summed up the ongoing ridiculously strange happenings of the time. I didn't think I would be posting one again anytime soon , as I thought that things could not possibly get weirder. Could it? I pose to you this:

1) Christopher Dorner, allegedly cornered in a cabin in the woods after sipposedly being caught with a stolen vehicle from a family he tied up after allegedly writing a manifesto and starting a one man war vs the LAPD was murdered by being burned to death by police, with, yeah you know, all the evidence of the scene destroyed.

2) the Pontiff of the Vatican, becomes the first pope in nearly 600 years to step down from the papacy. ?????????????

3) it just so happens that on the same day we were to experience a close fly by of the 2012AD14 meteor with NO danger to Earth (per NASA) that the largest known meteorite to effect Earth in 100+ years airburst above Russia, injuring 1100 humans and damaging countless building structures

4) to no surprise, the very same NASA who said there was no danger, claimed that the two were unrelated!. I've done some very rough math on this and the odds of these being unrelated are about, oh, 1/900000000 or so based on both occurrences allegedly being 100 year happenings which is pretty conservative.

5) in a state of the union address to the nation, the main focus of a President of this country was the removal of more of the rights that were granted to us by the Constitution of these United States of America.???

6) news comes out that the CIA Director , nominated by the King, is in fact a Muslim?

7) Oscar Pistorius, a double amputee Olympian hero whom many cheered on and revered, murders his wife in cold blood?

8) North Korea actively testing nukes, and continuing to threaten an armada that could easily wipe it off the planet in a twinkling of an eye?

9) Congress actually discussing the use of drones domestically and he King wanting a major increase in their usage above our skies???

I ask you, GLP brethren, W.t.f.

I'm sure there are more I have missed, you're more than welcome to add to this list. We live in a WTF world, GLP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP