Users Online Now: 1,788 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,767
Pageviews Today: 525,974Threads Today: 254Posts Today: 3,622
06:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You may never lie again after you understand this MIND BLOWING information I am going to give u..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Brothers and sisters in christ..

Do we NOT serve a perfect and dynamic and creative god??
"Matt 12:36-37
36 "And I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned."

Could it be that in some way, GOD designed our speech so that the TRUTH is stuck in them, even when we are LYING? I think that God created our minds so that when we speak normally, our subconscious minds put the TRUTH into those same words, but BACKWARDS.

Has God also built into our speech information, even when we are LYING, that somehow, our very own words ALONE will condemn us? I think so. With such a concept in mind, reconsider the meaning of what Jesus said about ALL our spoken words that we will ever speak:

37 "For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned."

In a nutshell, reverse speech is, from a technical point of view, created by slight MISTAKES made in FORWARD speech, such as pronunciation, timing of words, stuttering, other noises the voice "accidentally" seems to make in forward speech. This is why you cannot get two people saying the same things forward, to get the same reverse speech. Even the SAME person speaking forward the same thing, but at different times, will produce different speech reversals. Dr. Oates claims that speech reversals happen once every 5 to 10 seconds, so not every forward speech has a backward words. Interestingly from my own investigations, I believe speech reversals do happen more often, maybe even be continually occurring but much of it is harder to pick up, almost like trying to hear what mumbled words are. It took me some years of skeptical research before I finally accepted the validity of doing this as research. I was convinced back in the early 80's that "backward masking" was real, when I when to an actual seminar where the Christian speaker clearly demonstrated numerous backwards "satanic" messages in tons of songs. Back then, Christians thought that these backwards messages were satanically induced. However, they had to change their tune (mostly just shut up) when Dr. Oates found reversals in CHRISTIAN songs. For the most part, the difference was that in the speech reversals, the singer was praising God in them. Interestingly, there are a number of "Christian" songs out there that have indications of satanic beliefs in the singer.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP