Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,444,531
Pageviews Today: 2,086,582Threads Today: 577Posts Today: 11,296
04:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Nibiru or any other celestial body hurling comets and asteroids towards us?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now then, before people flame and call me a "Nibiru-tard", which I'm not(I prefer to be called a Galactic Wave-tard), I will now explain here: I am not stating, claiming, or postulating that Nibiru is a planet-sized body nor a Brown Dwarf, very dim Brown Dwarf or not.

Rather, IMHO, Nibiru, may be a large comet, rather than a planetary body larger than Earth's diameter(12,000km at equator). For example, it may be a large comet, with a diameter of somewhere between 2,500-4,000 kms. Its color might be red. Its composition may be composed of materials that would make it highly metallic, and extremely electric and magnetized. It may have several space debris travelling with it. As for its distance from Earth, I think it may be approaching us from the south of the ecliptic, and I think it is now maybe located somewhere around 9-12 AUs away(1 AU= 150 million kms so 10 AU is 1.5 billion kms.

It may be travelling now towards us at a very fast speed, and that might cause other objects to be sent flying towards us, with 2012 DA14 as the first "curtain-raiser", followed by many other meteors, asteroids, and comets, identified ones such as PAN-STARRS, Comet Lemmon, ISON, and many others yet to be classified or disclosed. So, that Nibiru, or Large Comet, which may be an anti-matter comet or a comet with unique electro-magnetic properties, may be responsible for the Magnetopause Reversal last year, and is now responsible for hurling many space rocks our way. That large comet, is of course, a distinct threat, from the Galactic Wave, and other bursts of GRBs and space blasts from the Galactic Center and plasma cloud we are entering now. But I speculate, a wave of energy caused the magnetopause reversal last year in March, and it may not be from this large comet, which only has a big effect in terms of hurling comets and asteroids our way at a long distance, and it may take a very short distance from us, for its gravitational and electrical effects to cause some huge changes on Earth. By short distance, I speculate it could be less than 1 AUs from Earth for its effects to be felt on Earth electrically.

Is that large comet coming at us from the Leo Constellation? 1dunno1tomatotomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP