Users Online Now: 1,545 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 294,515
Pageviews Today: 479,770Threads Today: 158Posts Today: 2,735
06:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hi, I would like some help from my family here at glp, more specifically the healthtards, for my father.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My father is suffering from many medical illnesses, from vicious rashes and lesions appearing on his skin, to his stomach pains which I assume to be ulcers? He's 46, eats about twice a day, has really high blood pressure, is what many would consider an alcoholic (drinks 6 out of every 7 days at least), smokes like a chimney (cigarettes and cannabis), works 6 or 7 days every week to keep the bills at bay, and is overall just very stressed over everything. Also he is not in anyway spiritual or religious which is absolutely one of his problems (mind over matter; faith over fear).

I just wish to lengthen his life with a better diet and anything that can combat the symptoms I have listed. Please ask anything you want to know if it can help my fathers health.

He just a few minutes ago told me of a dream he had the other night, where he died and a bunch of people showed up at his funeral, and he described many details but that is hardly the point...

I guess this is ok for my op. please ask anything of me, just from one glper to another, I need help. Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP