Users Online Now: 2,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,467,734
Pageviews Today: 2,324,398Threads Today: 712Posts Today: 14,113
11:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Liberals are liberal, because they are IMMORAL people.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nearly all differences between liberals and conservatives boil down to the fact that liberals either have no moral code to follow, or they know what is moral, but REFUSE to modify their behavior to conform with morality.

Furthermore, they DESPISE anyone else pointing out their immorality.

Conservatives like myself rarely, or in my case almost NEVER say anything untrue.

Liberals lie CONSTANTLY, and don't admit it's immoral, instead rationalizing it by saying "everyone lies".

Liberals are more likely to run stop signs and red lights, again saying "everyone does it".

Same with adultery ( " it's only sex " ), "everyone cheats at some point".

Conservatives are against abortion PRECISELY because killing a pre-born child is inherently immoral. no other reason is necessary. If something is immoral, don't do it !!

Coming to the USA illegally is IMMORAL, because 1. it is against our laws, and 2. you are CHEATING by jumping ahead of those following the rules to come here legally.

I know a lot of atheists.

ALL of them voted for Obama, yes ALL of them.

Ask yourself why that is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News