Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 892,073
Pageviews Today: 1,182,468Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,515
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Here's a portrait of a man long gone whose eyes condemn what is happening to the USA CAN YOU SEE HIS DISGUST?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to unitedcats.files.wordpress.com]

The fine gentleman above is Conrad Heyer, this picture was taken circa 1852. He was approximately 103 when photographed, having been born in 1749. He was reportedly the first white child born in Waldoboro, Maine, then a German immigrant community. He served in the Continental Army under George Washington during the Revolutionary War, crossing the Delaware with him and fighting in other major battles. He eventually bought a farm and retired to Waldoboro, where he happily regaled visitors with tales of his Revolutionary War exploits until his dying day.

When I saw this pix today I almost wept. What would this man say today to the people, the politicians, the bankers?

I would love to see this photo sent to every one of the traitors who are destroying this country from within. I'd love to see this mans face with those wizened eyes on posters plastered everywhere where people can see him as the true BIG BROTHER who sacrificed for us and not the other way around where the people sacrifice for the pig dark brother.

He needs to be seen on a flag, on a billboard, in all media to remind us of who we really are and what first principles are to a free country.

And when the people ask, who was that guy with the accusatory eyes, let the answer be.........

He was a Patriot.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP