Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just don't have the energy to deal with people anymore
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I find myself more and more wanting to avoid having to go out into public. I find society has become incredible rude, impatient and self-serving. Nobody has manners or courtesy anymore. People talking loudly, talking on the cell phones,self-serving, me-first attitudes. I find that everytime I go somewhere I end up muterring to myself that I have less and less faith in the human race. I really feel myself becoming more and more introverted. People only care about themselves and being entertained No-one seems to care about the stuff that really matters - like the state of our economy, our constitutional rights being taken away from us, how the world is literally teetering on the brink of total collapse and anarchy. People would rather focus on sports and how LeBron James is the best basketball player in the NBA, or how Michael Jordan could still play at 50, or Real Housewives, Kim Kardashian, who wore what at the Grammy's or how Marco Rubio took a sip of water during an interview....no of that matters people! Wake Up!

does ANYONE feel like I do? Do you feel like you just want to drop out and not deal with people anymore?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP