Users Online Now: 2,230 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 949,646
Pageviews Today: 1,583,579Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,371
03:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Am I the Perfect boyfriend or a perfect nightmare? Ladies you be the judge.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a young guy in my 20‘s, I own my own land which is a self-sufficient commune type farm, I have many houses on my land, I do not owe anyone any money and I have a good credit rating. I do not drink, I am loyal, I would never get angry and hit a women, I am a health nut vegetarian (but I don’t mind if my girlfriend or anyone else eats meat), I do not lie or steal from others, I can be sensitive at times.

I am never getting married, I am never having kids of my own but I my adopt, I will not go out to restaurants but I will not stop my GF from going out, I don’t like being around any more than 4 people at a time(and that’s only if I like them), it is not a democracy at my small village/farm it is a dictatorship and I am the dictator, On my farm I am a kind, sensible, and just dictator, like all good parents, when my GF is on my land she will (like everyone else must) do what I tell her to do the way I tell her to do it or leave, she must be able to enjoy getting her hands dirty, I do not support fashion or the pointless use of makeup to look beautiful, if she is my girlfriend that means I love her and I don’t want to see her hiding behind makeup, I want to see the real her and not some plastic barby doll.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP