Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CHALLENGE TO EVOLUTIONISTS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Evolution is a quasi-religious, naturalist philosophy that predates Christianity. It is by no means the result of scientific investigation as we are taught.

This pseudo-science was mandated by Royal Societies as a foundation of biology, in a time when Spontaneous Generation (mice spawning from old rags) was still viewed as a legitimate theory, and when the living cell was considered to be nothing more than a blob of undifferentiated jello.

Since then, the life sciences have been marred with superstitious magical thinking, and a force fitting of data in any way that will conform to several non-falsifiable evolutionary models.

Our life on Earth is but a vapor. Please do not simply accept this story you've been told about Evolution. Please understand that a majority of scientists have believed dumb and wrong ideas all throughout history, often being spurred on by the popular philosophies of that age. Naturalism(Atheism) is considered the 'sophisticated' belief system in our day. Contrary to their mantras, it has very little to do with science.

I do believe in Creation by the Almighty God of the Bible. My hope here is to wake people up to the illusion of the scientific fraud that is Evolution, so that they may think carefully and skeptically on the subject of their true origins.

It was through studying evolution, that God revealed to me that this 'theory' was the imagination of foolish men, and delivered me to the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for the same for others reading. Seek the Absolute Truth!

With that said, my challenge is extended to Evolutionists. I submit that your views are not based on scientific evidence, but on religious and philosophical belief in the theory itself.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP