Users Online Now: 2,018 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 493,913
Pageviews Today: 844,161Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 5,674
10:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Harvest Is Coming, Are You Ready?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The signs are everywhere, I will not belabor the point - it is obvious. You can either look at this time with fear or with hope, and that of course depends on what you believe. If you believe that nothing will happen and that your physical existence is all that matters, then there is most likely nothing I can tell you that will change your mind. Our beliefs are different, and I will not judge you in the least bit for believing what you do. I ask that you show me the same courtesy.

I believe a harvesting of souls is very close at hand now, and the condition of your particular soul will determine who your soul is harvested by - God or Satan. I believe your body is just a vessel for your soul, but what you do, what you say, and how you act with that body WILL affect your soul. I urge everyone reading this to take a moral inventory of yourself, look at what you can change about your life for the better - but do not take on this endeavor with your self or your own benefit in mind, take it on with the idea that you should be helping others.

Reality is what it is, and no matter what you believe, the reality that is the one true reality will reveal itself very soon. At that point, there will be no "do-overs" or "try-agains" for your life, it will be time to show your hand and reveal what you've got, like it or not. Do not be caught unprepared for this, you still have time and you can still make a change for the better. We are never too old or too far gone to change ourselves, and we ALL have the power to do so, despite what some may think. It all depends on whether or not you WANT to change, and what is most important to you. Remember, your example is also very influential, and you may be hurting others around you, even if you think you are the only person your actions are hurting.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP