Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,071,756
Pageviews Today: 1,488,721Threads Today: 404Posts Today: 7,181
12:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG I have experienced an increase in Catastrophe-related dreams in the past 2 months!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OMG in the past two months, I have experienced a rise in the amount of dreams where I saw lots of natural disasters such as large earthquakes, as well as catastrophic scenery where the Sun seems to be getting bigger and brighter before the ground beneath me shook very violently and massively. That’s not just the only dream; I had 4 other dreams where I saw powerful earthquakes levelling many landscapes, and most of those dreams I saw a Richter classification between Magnitude 9.0 to Magnitude 9.9. I also remember jut one dream where I clearly saw “Mag 11.1” and “Mag 12.2”.

In some of those terrifying and obliterating earthquakes dreams, I saw massive lumps of landmass full of magma and lava transmogrifying the surface, with massive veins and tentacle-like vines and other weird natural living plant-like things sprouting and bursting out deep from beneath the mantle, with massive structures of weird material that resembles mountains and rocks but looks more jelly and crystal-like in their appearance. I also saw massive spire-shaped rocks bursting out from the humongous and gigantic crevices and deep and wide ruptures created on the surface from the massive earthquakes, with some of those crevices, ruptures, and chasms spreading from west to east seemingly endless in their scale and size, as though it spanned hundreds of miles wide…….

From some of those massive holes, many angelic and crystal-looking islands floated from below, all seem to be emerging from beneath and circling a huge golden-egg-shaped object that seemed to be glowing bright like as if it was a new egg being birthed from deep below Earth’s core. I also had dreams of massive tsunamis and huge waves that literally seem like huge towering moving monuments of liquid mass that tore through many coastal cities as though they were made out of wood.

Amidst all the catastrophes, in some dreams I also saw UFOs, and beams of light shining down and levitating cities worth of people onboard ships, as though to save them from the hellish devastation below. I had one dream in January 2013 where I saw the number, “2013”, and he word, “Spring”. In most of the dreams, I was gawking at the spectacle of the massive devastation and massive makeover of Earth’s surface from the windows of a spaceship floating above Earth, with many blue and red-skinned beings looking too beside me. Some of them told me, “A new golden era awaits….”

Some of the dreams ended with me seeing the words, “January 2014”. I also saw the Sun becoming bigger than ever, with it filling most of the sky and changing color to white blue. All those dreams intensified in number, scale and scope by dozens of times in occurrence ever since 2013 started. Yup, in the whole of the year 2012, 12 months of them all, I had only seen 2 dreams of catastrophic earthquakes and Sun-related doom, however since this year started, I saw seemingly endless dreams of catastrophes on an average of at least once per two-three days.

I interpret those dreams that it is almost time our beloved Mother Earth transforms to become a higher dimensional planet, with more crystalline-based composition and matter more spirit-based and thick in the Universal Force or Dark Energy. Lastly, I had one dream where huge and lush forests and beautiful landscapes are all around, and I was there, floating in the sky, looking at the marvelous scenery below, and I also saw many pixies, and elvish-people with pointy ears smiling at me as they and I glided and flew through the air scanning and marveling at the beautiful and picturesque scenery below me.

Finally in that dream, I finally sat down on top of a
Huge lump of shiny but liquid-like crystal-based object floating in the sky and lied down there. After a few seconds, a blue-skinned being with wide eyes that covered almost half of his head, teleported beside me and he told me that there was an urgent call for help from inhabitants living in a distant world. He also told us that we can only teleport by visualization, in which we can only teleport to places that we have been at before, since we need to visualize the location in our mind.

That dream ended with us ending up teleporting to a huge hangar like structure floating in the sky, and I remembered that we boarded a huge typical flying-saucer-like craft and we both flew out to space to go and help the people crying out for help on a distant planet. The dream ended there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP