Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,034,569
Pageviews Today: 1,890,237Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 13,913
06:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ok, so do you remember that movie Limitless? Well, I watched it again last night and I think I found an important clue.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Limitless was a movie that came out last year, i think, starring Bradley Cooper (hawt!) who takes these pills that give him superhuman mental ability and becomes at first a gifted wall street analyst, then a politician. The whole movie is chocked full of illuminati symbols, but there were a few that caught my eye as relating to some current issues.

(you know, sometimes Salt just watches a movie for entertainment value) no, really...

and nevermind the usual illuminati film props, but, as I am going along just enjoying the visual candy of the Bradley Cooper and the cerebral content of the plot,a thought came to me...

there was a thread on the wall yesterday about the sixth sense brain implants, and I have been keeping an eye on the possibilities of what the "mark" could be in relation to new technology, and i think there is a possibility that this movie is revealing an illuminati secret along this line.

Thread: Scientists create 'sixth sense' brain implant

what i found particularly interesting was the book, in the movie, that the main character wrote titled "Illuminating the Dark Fields"

the book from the movie "Illuminating Dark Fields" comes from the the title of the book that the movie is based on, but with the word "illuminating" added.

hmmm....

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

...among other obvious illuminati/luciferian concepts/symbols like transhumanism, obtaining super powers in order to rule the world of money and power, etc...

random tidbit:
so, after i watch Limitless, which is on netflix, and was in the wee hours this morning (having trouble sleeping these days since I quit smoking), in the same movie category of random picks that were selected "especially for me" was a documentary about DMT. I fell asleep during that one, and plan to watch it this morning. but, that did give me the creeps a bit.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP