Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,191,515
Pageviews Today: 1,669,751Threads Today: 461Posts Today: 8,382
01:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comet ISON expected in November will probably arrive this Spring! Real Psychic Alert!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ]Q-Comet ISON is supposed to be here in November of 2013. Is this really your red comet?

A-I cannot get a name for my comet, but I feel like it is the same one, it just feels much sooner than November to me. Like I said I feel like it is just past Mars right now. It is just like I CANNOT get a mental confirmation of the name, but it just feel right to me.

Q-Is the media deliberately pushing the date back to keep us from being alarmed, are the calculations wrong, or is it going to speed up? Why the discrepancy?
A-I mean it does speed up as it collects space debris, but I feel like they are saying November, to kind of get the conversation going. Maybe inspire people to prepare...but I feel like there is this need to start talking about it just to get the topic briefly in the news because a lot of people that seek out information online are already discussing this comet. And mainstream media feels that they have to at least mention it to try to give their news some kind of a validation.

Q-Like they do not want to be the ones that missed it.
A-Right, they are trying to build credibility because a lot of people are very doubtful of the current news that we hear, at least in the United States. I sense other countries have already talked about this and are giving a more realistic time frame. I am getting something about our growing season is approaching and they do not want to cause any hysteria before that time frame, referring to their growing season and planting.

Q-Like they want to get the farmers to sew the seeds before alarming them.
A-Yes, something like that. Like they want to make sure that they remain loyal and do what needs done before they put all their family and people who are close to them as the priority.

Q-]Will wars break out at this time? If so who are involved.
A-Initially no, in fact I see the opposite, like everybody runs to their home and kind of holds tight. I do not see countries wanting to spread their self everywhere, they want to make sure their own country is secure.

Q-This time frame is only a month or two away, how have you prepared for this event?
A-Well we have as a family stored a lot of water, stored some food, packed a backpack for each member of our family in case we had to evacuate our home. We have thought through a million scenarios, and we have purchased a little silver in the event that something were to happen and the dollar be worthless. We as a family really feel something big is about to happen and we just try to be as prepared as we can.

Q-Do you see many states taking on additional residents due to coastal flooding.
A-I see East of California states taking on more residents. And I feel like beginning in Georgia and going North, all of those states will end up taking more residents. In addition to people that are on the coastlines some will stay within their same state but just move inland.

Q-If you were to pick a day when the first American News network announces this comet, when would that day be?
A-I would say mid March, I do not have an exact day.

Q-Where do you feel you get your information from. What source are you tapping into?
A-I am truly not sure, but I feel like it has to be a part of all the universal consciousness.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP