Users Online Now: 1,694 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 840,063
Pageviews Today: 1,801,576Threads Today: 850Posts Today: 15,726
11:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Telekinesis. Telepathy. Really need help...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NO SKEPTICS OR ASSHOLES ... ONLY NATURAL BORN TELEKINETICS/TELEPATHS/TELEPORTERS/ENERGY MANIPULATORS

When i was young, I started having strange dreams of flying and telekinesis. Many of them were lucid dreams but I was not controlling my surroundings. Every time I would wake up, my hands and feet were vibrating at an alarming rate. I also felt energy all over the place. Sometimes I would try to get out of bed, and when I thought I hit the ground my feet were still in the air. The day I first discovered I had these abilities, I was extremely raged out and angry. My eyes changed strange colors, and my skin was hot as fire. The reason for this is not important, but I was screaming and waving my arms and things started flying across the room. This shocked me so much that I calmed down immediately. Ever since then I have been able to manipulate energy, I kept hearing peoples thoughts whether I liked it or not (it stopped) , I can mentally teleport, with concentration I can influence outcomes of things, I am terrible at my telekinesis power Link below. Also another thing is that lately I have been able to talk inside a few people's minds and also make people see things i want them to see. For a while now, I feel as if I am stuck in the same level. I have tried countless times to excel in my abilities, but for some reason I feel like I cannot excel. I need help to excel in my powers. I have also felt as if I am some sort of Alien or a hybrid from another planet. When I first had these abilities I started seeing symbols in purple. They look like an unknown language with triangles on them. I am although convinced that i am not an alien. I really have no idea how to get stronger at my powers. I have met people who were born with powers before but they say it is like a growth spurt and gets substantially stronger when your brain is fully developed. When I was younger the majority of telekinetic experiences happened involuntarily and I would know this happens because my hands and right lower back part of the brain vibrates with energy. Please can someone help me..

Links:
Yes in the following videos It is not highly noticeable. So, before you try to say they are fake or bullshit .. Watch it closely.

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP