Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ====----____The Nootropics Thread!____-----====
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is the thread where we discuss Nootropics!

I feel that Nootropics definitely are effective, and will eventually be scheduled in the United States...Because the U.S. Government, via the FDA does not want more intelligent people whose brains function quicker and more effectively by using substances which have no threshold overdose level, and are relatively inexpensive...can't have that now, can we?

I have experimented with multiple -racetam type nootropics, from Piracetam to Oxiracetam to Noopept. Even though Noopept is billed as 100x stronger than the "original" aka Piracetam, I have found that Piracetam gives the best effects!

I always mega-dose Piracetam (min. dose 4g, max dose 12g) and I always take Choline with the Piracetam....usually the equivalent dose.

This is a major point I can find no solid information on- the optimum dose of Choline to Piracetam. Some say to take 1/5 the Choline of Piracetam, others say take 1/2, still other say to take the same dose, and others state 2x the Choline of Piracetam.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, do yourself a favor, and research Nootropics! Nootropics are also known as Smart Drugs. Here are a couple FAQ pages regarding Nootropics to get you started:
[link to www.whatarenootropics.com]
[link to www.erowid.org]

Remember the movie, Limitless? Where there was a little pill that allowed the ingester to have turbocharged brain power? Well, nootropics can be just like that, except not to such a fantasy-level.

Side-note: Amazon.com has recently (within the past month) stopped offering Piracetam bulk powder and any form of Piracetam on their website. I find that interesting...not in a good way. Even more peculiar, other -racetam type Nootropics are still being sold on amazon.com, so I do not know what that means.

Please discuss your experience using Nootropics!

one last note for now: I am especially interested to hear about non-American use and opinions of Nootropics. When I first discovered their existence more than 12 years ago, I recall reading that they had been in popular use in Europe for years, and were just then (year 2000-2001) becoming known in the United States.

go!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP