Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook Audio
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys, seriously - you should join up at RadioReference and listen to this audio. It is full of vital info.

I ponied up and got a 6 month premium acct (not expensive) and am now listening to the 12/16 evac of St. Rose of Lima church.

One officer joining the fray just said, "Roger, 39 Yogananda."

Of course I did a double take on that street name (Lanzas allegedly lived at 36 Yogananda) and lo and behold it belongs to Nicole Hockley, mother of Dylan Hockley. (I realize others may have already said this - my apologies if so). But here it is now being mentioned on 12/16.

THEN, the officer says, "Can you confirm for my I'm looking for Dylan?" (wtf?)

He then refers to the call being about someone who'd said they wanted to hurt themselves; but by the time the officer arrives, the subject is gone.

39 Yogananda also registers to an Edgett Williams Consulting Group; unknown whether this is Hockley's business, but her LinkedIn shows a long history of high finance work. Yet another big-finance connection.

Very bizarre; we really need as many ears as possible on audio from that time and area; this would include (in my opinion):

Newtown
Bridgeport
Danbury
Fairfield County
Hoboken, NJ

I would advise listening not only to 12/14, but the days leading up to, and following, that day.

Many hundreds of hours of audio to digest - but it's priceless data.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP