Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,414
Pageviews Today: 1,635,824Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 12,342
06:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook: Who was the OTHER adult male they found at Nancy\'s house?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Google this phrase:

\"Connecticut Shooting: Parents Seek Information About Loved Ones at Sandy Hook Elementary\"

You will see many references to an article, but I can\'t find ONE link that still actually has the text of the article --just the title and a big white space where the article had been.

It\'s all been scrubbed. I have a screen capture, but I don\'t know how to get that to show up here on GLP using a proxy server. (If someone can post a screenshot, send me an email with title \"SCREENSHOT\" and I will hit you back with an attachment: mepatriot AT juno DOTcom)

This was the title of a now scrubbed ABC News article that in part read:

\"Police say another adult male was found in a Newtown home owned by Nancy and Peter Lanza, Adam and Ryan Lanza\'s father.\"

Now, I wonder who THAT may have been!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP