Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 690,682
Pageviews Today: 1,127,702Threads Today: 455Posts Today: 7,619
11:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Protest-ANTS.. An exercise in SOLA SCRIPTORA.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First lets Obey the "Word of God" by saying our first prayer to Mary, The Mother of God.

Luke 1: 46..And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. [47] And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. [48] Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.. So be obedient to your faith now and obey the Word of God and say Hail Mary,. You are Blest of God..

John 6:
I am the living bread which came down from heaven. [52] If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world. [53] The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? [54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.
After this many of his disciples went back; and walked no more with him. [68] Then Jesus said to the twelve: Will you also go away? [69] And Simon Peter answered him: Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. [70] And we have believed and have known, that thou art the Christ, the Son of God.
Will you also not follow the Word of God and fail to attend the Catholic Mass to recieve his Body and Blood as Ordered by Jesus?

John 20: 21..Jesus said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you. [22] When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost. [23] Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained

Now.. Why on earth would God put man between him and you to forgive sins? I thought we were supposed to just tell our sins to God? Where is that written? You must confess your sins to a Priest. You just read it, In the "Word of God"

But I could go on all day but you will just persist in your errors,, your not saved.. You must find Jesus,, Google Eucharist.. bye
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP